Hi there, I’m Phuc from Vietnam.
Currently I’m a Ph.D student at the ML-Labs cohort, based in Dublin City University, Ireland. I do research related to Deep Learning in Multimedia, especially with video, under the supervison of Professor Alan Smeaton and Professor Graham Healy. I have broad interest from theoretical to practical aspects of building intelligent system, with focus on Representation Learning, Unsupervised / Self-supervised Learning and Differentiable Computing.
For the latest update of my research, see: Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, ORCID iD
Contrastive Representation Learning: A Framework and Review
Journal article published in IEEE Access. Link: arXiv, IEEE. Invited talk: HackML meetup.
I enjoy developing and contributing to Open Source Software in my free time. Belows are some of my major open-source projects, for more detail check out my Github:
- Lightning-hydra-template: A template for small-scale research-oriented deep learning project using Pytorch Lightning, Hydra and Tensorboard.
- Pytorch-3D-Point-Cloud-Generation: A popular port to Pytorch of “Learning Efficient Point Cloud Generation for Dense 3D Object Reconstruction”.
- Anomaly-XRay-GANs: An early attempt at combing GAN and Autoencoder for anomaly detection in Xray images.
- D2L-VN: I am a Collaborators and help translate Dive Into Deep Learning book to Vietnamese.
- Machine Learning Yearning Vietnamese Translation: I am a contributor and help translate Machine Learning Yearning book to Vietnamese.
- Slack Visual Summary: A proof of concept demo to visually summarize a Slack channel using Machine Learning.
- Content editor for SigMM.org (2019-now)